Job Title: Executive Governance Manager – Financial Services
Location: Central London/Remote Working
Salary: Up to £60K depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
About the Financial Services Company
Exciting opportunity for a talented governance professional to join a leading global financial services company. This progressive financial services company in investment banking and is the European arm of a large Japanese group. Based in grand offices in the city of London, they are renowned as leaders in capital markets and investment banking. With a collaborative culture, the new Executive Governance Manager will be joining a friendly and forward-thinking team.
About the Executive Governance Manager role
The Executive Governance Manager will sit in the business management and executive team and will have a on, varied remit. The Executive Manager will get exposure to a variety of senior stakeholders and will have the opportunity to develop skills in governance and business management.
Key Responsibilities for the Executive Governance Manager:
- Coordinating and liaising with a range of committees that feed into the executive committee
- Supporting the CEO with governance and compliance
- Streamlining the committee structures and processes
- Building relationships with stakeholders at different levels in the business, including c-suite
- Supporting with various administrative tasks
You’ll be a passionate, detail oriented professional with experience in governance. You’ll be looking for a role where you can work as part of a supportive team, get involved and make a tangible impact.
Skills and experience needed for the Executive Governance Manager:
- Experience in a governance focused role
- Detail oriented
- Proactive, flexible approach
- Willingness to be hands in as part of a small fast-moving team
- Ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
For more information about the Executive Governance Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.