PR Account Manager – Leading Surrey-based Integrated Agency!
Account Manager position within an established and well-respected PR and marketing agency based in Surrey.
An exciting and vibrant communications agency with head offices near Woking in Surrey and an impressive client base consisting of globally recognised technology brands. The agency has a broad range of well established clients across a range of B2B sectors including print and graphic arts, packaging, publishing, visual communications, manufacturing, construction and interior design. As an agency, the client offers unparalleled opportunities for learning and development and prides itself on its outstanding client and staff retention.
The Account Manager role
The Account Manager position sits within the PR team, which specialises in the B2B technology, print and design sectors and reports directly into an Account Director, with quick progression opportunities for hard work and excellent results.
• Manage a number of high-impact campaigns incorporating PR strategy, content, digital and social media
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key senior stakeholders within blue-chip organisations
• Actively contribute to campaign ideas generation, both strategic and creative
The role would suit someone with two years' plus B2B PR / marketing / copywriting experience, looking to step up and gain broader communications experience.
Key requirements for the Account Manager:
• Two plus years' B2B PR or marketing experience
• Excellent client handling skills
• Skilled in creating engaging content for multiple platforms
• Previous experience with digital and social media
• Ambitious and keen to learn and develop
In return... The Account Manager will receive:
• A basic salary of circa. £26- 35k DOE
• Eligible for annual company bonus
• 23 days’ holiday
• An additional days’ holiday per year of service
• Flexible hours
• Dedicated training and development budget
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3973 7550