This communications agency specialises in communicating and introducing brands to HNWI – this includes both corporate and luxury lifestyle communications. Their clients cover property, travel, leisure and F&B – including an amazing luxury property developer, with a development overlooking Buckingham Palace, a 5* hotel in Montenegro, villas in Koh Samui, Thailand and a high end event in 8 destinations across the world. They work across media relations, strategic partnerships, influencer marketing, event management, content writing and crisis management.
The agency was founded last year, so they’re very new, but recently seen amazing success in new business and therefore they’re looking to grow the team – it’s a really exciting time to help grow and shape the agency. The MD is well known and has a great reputation within the luxury space – she’s well respected by the media and clients alike and is a great person to learn from and work with. She’s a very relaxed manager and as long as you’re doing the work, she’s happy for you to have autonomy to work how you like.
The Opportunity – Senior Account Executive
- The MD is looking to hire a new Senior Account Executive as part of their growing team
- The senior account executive will be responsible for the day to day running of clients, working with the Account Manager to liaise with clients, journalists and other stakeholders
- They will also be running social media accounts, writing content for online and offline channels, and organising events
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone that’s looking to progress quickly. They are winning lots of new business and with this the SAE can take on more responsibility and ultimately grow with the agency
- They're looking for a candidate that has a 'get-up-and-go' attitude, with the ability to keep up with a fast paced environment. You'll need 1-2 years experience, ideally in property PR, but general luxury lifestyle PR will also be considered.
Salary: up to £28k + opportunities for NB bonuses If this Senior Account Executive role could be of interest, please get in touch with email@example.com for more information.