Job Title: Product Marketing Manager – Fintech Startup
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working, BUPA healthcare, personal wellbeing budget, professional development budget, 28 days holiday
Start date: ASAP (remote interview process, with possibility of remote on-boarding)
About the Fintech Startup
Hugely exciting and forward thinking fintech SaaS startup is looking for a passionate product marketer to join their team. They are a growing fintech SaaS startup, having received substantial investment. Their proprietary B2B platform uses blockchain technology and is on track to modernise capital markets. They are a friendly, entrepreneurial and collaborative team, where you won’t be just a number and you’ll have a real opportunity to become a key player on their journey and make a big impact on the success of this fintech startup. This fintech SaaS startup is based in a modern, airy office in the heart of London, complete with roof terrace.
About the Product Marketing Manager role
The Product Marketing Manager will report into the Head of Product and will have both a strategic and hands on role.
Key Responsibilities for the Product Marketing Manager:
- Take ownership over the product, content and event marketing within the business
- Develop and implement the product marketing strategy
- Monitor and analyse performance of marketing activities
- Create compelling content including articles, video and case studies
- Own the events calendar and create an events strategy
You’ll be a talented and ambitious product marketer, with experience in B2B technology marketing. You’ll be interested in joining a successful and entrepreneurial startup, where you can grow with the company.
Skills and experience needed for the Product Marketing Manager role:
- Experience in product marketing
- B2B technology experience, fintech knowledge advantageous
- Content and digital experience
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- Passion and enthusiasm for tech and product marketing
For more information about the Product Marketing Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.