**This is a completely remote vacancy so applicants who can comfortable work within UK office hours are welcome to apply**
About The Machine Learning Start-Up:
Founded out of Europe’s most successful Tech Incubator this machine learning led start-up company has grown rapidly in their market which delivers smart automation with documentation across the supply chain and finance sector.
After raising Series A funding they’re looking to continue to grow their team from 25-30 by the end of year. There is a fantastic mix of PhD researchers within the NLP/Machine Learning space and also Full Stack Engineers working hard to develop and deploy a successful client facing site.
About The Full Stack Engineering Role
As a Full Stack Engineer you will look to help the team with building out new products and micro services as well as maintaining and improving existing products and infrastructures.
Key Responsibilities for the Full Stack Engineer:
- Build and maintain their public facing application
- Develop and deploy real time front and back end microservices which can interact with a multi-cloud environment
- Develop and build customer facing products that are deeply embedded in the Machine Learning component of this product
- Build scalable APIs using Python
About You as a Full Stack Engineer
Ideally you have experience with building back-end APIs in Python and attractive front-end UIs using React
Essential Skills and Competencies of Full Stack Engineer:
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Have deployed services in the past with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience developing live back-end APIs in Python and integrating them with GCP & AWS
The Full Stack Engineer will receive a salary between £20-45k or €22-50k. This is a remote role and applicants who can accommodate UK working hours from their time zone are welcomed to apply.
For more information about the Full Stack Engineering role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!