About The Training Firm
My client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their international, financial training firm. This firm specialises in development for financial services organisations. They work with an impressive list of clients including some of the world’s leading investment banks, insurance companies and asset managers. They have offices across Europe and Asia and a significant global presence, delivering across more than 20 countries.
About The Senior Marketing Executive Role
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will work closely with SMEs and take responsibility for creating and publishing the firm’s marketing content.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Executive
- Create and publish marketing content for social media
- Work with delivery teams to get your campaigns delivered, and communicate performance with global stakeholders
- Support in the creation and delivery of sales materials. Delivering accurate, engaging and timely content
- Work closely with writers and creatives in the business and own the firm’s marketing agency and consultancy relationships
About The Successful Senior Marketing Executive
If you have previous B2B content marketing experience, this could be the role for you.
Desired skills and competencies of the Senior Marketing Executive
- 3 + years’ experience in B2B content creation, agency or client-side
- Strong copywriting skills
- B2B social media marketing experience
- CRM experience
The Senior Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £34,000 - £38,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to submit your CV, contact Jared on email@example.com.