If you’re passionate about technology and gaming and you're looking for a hands-on, client-facing role in an integrated agency, look no further!
One of the UK’s top Gaming PR agencies is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their close-knit, super cool team. The agency was founded by two of the leaders in the tech and gaming space - their knowledge and connections are unrivalled and they're fantastic people to work with and learn from. They work on an integrated mix of PR, Marketing, SEO, content creation, social media and insight, meaning this person will have the opportunity to broaden their skillset and learn new disciplines.
They offer their staff a great work-life balance, flexible working opportunities (they've recently moved to a completely remote-working model), both autonomy and support through their non-hierarchal structure, and some fantastic benefits.
About the Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will work on a mix of global clients across gaming technology and mobile marketing and advertising .
Key Responsibilities for the Consulting role:
- You will be the main point of contact for fantastic clients from around the world, consulting them with your industry expertise
- You will be a media hound – not afraid to pick up the phone and reach out to the gaming and tech press
- You will work closely with the directors, and will benefit from their mentorship
If you're currently working as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive either at an agency or in-house within the technology PR sector, and you have a passion for gaming, you could be the perfect fit! You'll also need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- The confidence to pitch into the gaming and tech media
- Strong project management skills, including organisation and prioritisation
In return, the Senior Account Executive will receive a competitive salary in addition to highly sought-after company benefits, including 24 days’ holiday, flexible working, mobile phone and expenses, healthcare and pension.
If you have the relevant experience for the Senior Account Executive role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don’t hesitate to contact Alex at email@example.com