Job Title: Associate Creative Director - Independent Creative Agency
Salary: £75K (Depending on experience)
Perks: Flexible working, Annual personal development and training budget for your own growth, seasonal company parties, free snacks, and coffee (when in the office), free alcoholic beverages and you have the joy of being surrounded by office dogs!
Award winning independent Creative Agency, who specialise Influencer and Social Engagement, Branding & Design, Innovative Integrated Campaigns, Strategy & Insight and Content & Production. Previously won five Agency of the Year Awards in one year alone and have previously been shortlisted in an industry magazine for the 100 best places to work.
Their exciting portfolio of clients are within industries such as Skincare, Fashion, Food & Drinks and much more!
They offer fantastic training and development and have huge opportunities for progression. Collaborative, vibrant, and friendly working environment.
About the Associate Creative Director Role
You will be the inspiration behind the creative designs, taking ownership and working across a variety of their client portfolios. You will be the person setting a high standard and evolving opportunities across ATL and digital.
Key Responsibilities of the Creative Director Role
- Lead and direct the trade and activations team.
- Concepting and developing campaigns ideas for BTL/TTL campaigns often with an emphasis on retail, on trade, shopper, packaging and experiential.
- Direct the creative team on BTL & TTL pitches.
- Creating client connections and relationships with the agency’s biggest drinks client, thus working closely with their Client Operations Director to drive innovative output for the trade marketing teams and grow ATL opportunities.
- Have a keen attitude to want to fully understand your clients’ brand, industry and marketing strategies.
You have an eagerness to create eye catching and inspiring concept ideas for various clients.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Creative role in a Marketing and Advertising Agency.
- A keynote guru!
- Strong knowledge of marketing within FMCG and experience in Drinks would be desirable, but this is not essential.
- Solid leadership skills, and the ability to drive a creative team into the right direction.
- Excellent communicator, highly organised and assertive.
For more information about the Associate Creative Director role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.