Job Title: Mid/Senior Creative - Independent Creative Agency
Salary: £40K - £50K (Depending on level of experience)
Perks: Flexible working, Annual personal development and training budget for your own growth, seasonal company parties, free snacks, and coffee (when in the office), free alcoholic beverages and you have the joy of being surrounded by office dogs!
Award winning independent Creative Agency, who specialise Influencer and Social Engagement, Branding & Design, Innovative Integrated Campaigns, Strategy & Insight and Content & Production. Previously won five Agency of the Year Awards in one year alone and have previously been shortlisted in an industry magazine for the 100 best places to work.
Their exciting portfolio of clients are within industries such as Skincare, Fashion, Food & Drinks and much more!
They offer fantastic training and development and have huge opportunities for progression. Collaborative, vibrant, and friendly working environment.
About the Mid/Senior Creative Role
You are at a Mid/Senior Level, leaning towards an Art Director level. You will be the brains behind your client’s creative work, focusing on particularly FMCG brands.
Key Responsibilities of the Mid/Senior Creative
- Creating innovative concept ideas for TTL marketing campaigns.
- Pitching your work to clients in an engaging manner.
- Creating inspiring and eye-catching decks.
- Build positive relationships with clients.
- Collaboratively work together with internal teams such as Strategy and Design to develop ideas.
- Be there to support junior members of the team.
You have an ‘outside the box’ mentality, and huge on creating inspiring visuals. You have a vision to see a campaign through to the ideas to its execution.
- 4 – 7 years’ experience working within a Creative agency.
- Strong FMCG experience, booze experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Proven track record of cultivating your own ideas.
- Confidence is key! You need to be able to work autonomously and hit the ground running.
- Proficient user of the Adobe Suite.
For more information about the Mid/Senior Creative role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.