This fast growing digital marketing agency is really making a name for itself - their full service offering has attracted an impressive client roster of household name brands and a whole host of impressive awards. The 30-strong team is creative, diverse and entrepreneurial - they're also well looked after, with flexible / agile working embraced and a comprehensive wellbeing programme.
Based in a WeWork in central London, with a hybrid, remote working model currently being implemented long-term, this agency is seeking it's next rising star to join their growing team.
The Head of Digital PR role
The agency has a digital PR offering, but it’s usually a part of their SEO service – however they now want to offer this as a stand alone strategic service to clients and they’re looking for someone to head up this new offering they're investing in. This is a crucial hire for them to get right for their long-term planning, and they’d like to find a rising star who is able to build out the department, service, processes, quality and lead a team.
This person will also work closely with the internal Marketing Director to promote the agency itself and build their own personal brand alongside this. It’s a really great role for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and that wants to grow a division with autonomy and have the chance to really make an impact.
What they're looking for:
- 5+ years of digital PR experience in an agency environment - ideally across a range industry sectors
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ambition – this is hugely important for them and they’re really keen to see someone that’s excited by the opportunity to lead and grow a division
- Strong people management skills – you’ll immediately be managing one person and they’re looking to grow the team quickly so it’s important you are comfortable inspiring and motivating people
- Someone that's comfortable building their own personal brand, and getting their name out in the industry via speaking opportunities etc.
- Enthusiasm and excitement to be part of the journey of growth
In terms of salary, they’re looking to pay up to £60k basic salary (depending on experience) and also offer a benefits package that includes gym membership, 25 days holiday, pension and a wellbeing programme.
If the Head of Digital PR role could be of interest, please contact Alex Lewington (email@example.com) to find out more.