A Junior Account Manager vacancy has opened up at an independent creative and public relations communications consultancy agency that looks after London’s most talked about arts and cultural attractions.
Established over thirty years ago, this agency is known for its work on destinations and its clients include art and cultural institutions, trendy foodie hotspots and upscale tourist attractions. The work is varied and interesting, from setting up private art viewings and museum visits, to launching new foodie hubs, and creating community-led projects. It is an independent family-run business and the culture reflects this, everyone is truly valued and is given the support to truly flourish.
This Junior Account Manager role will sit at the heart of the campaigns team, pitching stories, hosting press and influencer tours, managing press events and supporting on launches. In addition the Junior Account Manager will also support on marketing of the agency, creating digital content, thought leadership pieces, social media content, as well as participating in new business pitches. It's a great opportunity for someone who is an excellent media handler and is looking to develop their account management skills in a close-knit supportive environment.
Key requirements for the Junior Account Manager role:
- Working at SAE level or Junior Account Manager level across property, travel or retail brands
- Demonstrable experience delivering tier1 coverage and working on influencer campaigns
- Experience working on integrated campaigns across traditional, digital, social channels
- MUST has PR agency experience
- Experience client handling and managing accounts
- An interest in arts and culture would be advantageous
What the Junior Account Manager will receive:
- Salary circa £32,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Macbook laptop and work mobile phone
- Investment in training and development
- Charity day – a day off to work at a chosen charity on top of your holiday allowance
- Friday early finish during August
- Late start and early finish on your birthday
- Flexible working WFH policy
If you're interested in this Junior Account Manager role, please email Ijeoma at : Ijeomae@reuben-sinclair.com