Job Title: Consultant
Location: City of London/hybrid Working
Salary: Competitive rate depending on experience - plus bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
About the company
An exciting opportunity to join an incredibly exciting PR and comms European Consultancy.
They have an incredible reputation, and are looking for a Consultant (Account Manager) or Senior Consultant to work across Corporate & Trade PR team
The successful candidate will join the Corporate & Trade PR team to support FMCG client accounts with a focus on food and drink. You will have expertise in communications including B2B FMCG PR with strong trade media contacts. Small percentage of new business development & pitching is also expected in this role.
Responsibilities of the Consultant
- Providing public relations and corporate communications services to support large FMCG clients
- Managing client accounts, budgets, and key processes as the day-to-day client activity lead
- Building effective and collaborative working relationships with clients, the media (trade & corporate), internal peers and other stakeholders
- Managing and overseeing the activity of account executives as part of the broader account team, while also acting as a support and mentor to junior members
- Contributing towards generating new business fee income from new clients or new business from existing clients
Requirements of the Consultant
- 3 years’ experience in PR or relevant sector (Food and Drink) in UK
- Excellent food and drink trade media contacts and a proven ability in media relations activity
- Experience working with FMCG or retail clients, with a focus on food and drink
- A proven track record of effective client management
- A proactive individual able to contribute creatively to new business development
- Excellent writing skills with a proven ability to tailor content to relevant audiences
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- An annual performance-related bonus plus additional bonus potential linked to new business and long service
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare insurance
- A company pension plan, including 5% employer contribution
- A stunning riverside office location overlooking the city’s most impressive landmarks
You’ll also have access to a wide range of opportunities and initiatives. They are an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within their company and the wider industry.