Job Title: Senior Consultant – Healthcare Communications – Leading PR & Comms Consultancy
Location: City of London/hybrid Working
Salary: Competitive rate depending on experience - plus bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
About the company
Truly an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic Senior Consultant (Senior Account Manager equivalent) to join a dynamic and fast-growing Healthcare Communications team.
Our client is one of Europe’s leading comms consultancies, working across a range of areas including PR, policy, public affairs and advocacy. They are extremely well-respected and renowned in their field, they have one of the most diverse clients lists in the industry from major global brands, world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies, to up and coming start-up’s, products and services.
As a result of unprecedented breakthroughs in the science of healthcare and their impressive growth trajectory, they are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Consultant. The Senior Consultant will advise existing clients on the media and policy agendas and provides high-quality public relations services together with a creative contribution towards new business activity including acquisition, development, and pitching. Relationships are the crux of what they do, so excellent communications skills and ability to build effective relationships are vital.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant
- Be the main point of contact and manage a varied client portfolio in healthcare
- Advise clients on the media and policy agendas
- Contribute towards new business activity including acquisition, development and pitching
- Build effective working relationships with journalists, stakeholders, clients and other team members
Skills & Experience Required of the Senior Consultant
- Proven track record of experience working in Communications (PR)
- A strong background or understanding in healthcare or life sciences
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong networking skills and build effective working relationships with journalists, stakeholders, clients, and of course, the team
What they offer
In addition to a competitive salary, your core benefits package will include:
- An annual performance-related bonus, twice a year promotion
- Flexible and hybrid working policies where everyone’s voice is heard
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and a team with some of the best in the business
We’re on the lookout for someone who is excited about helping breakthrough products, services, and companies to succeed. So, if you think this role is for you, we would like to hear from you!