Kent (Minimum 2 days per week in the office)
Perks: Birthdays Off, Regular socials and events
My client is a leading integrated creative agency, working with big name brands within beauty, automotive, food & beverages. This creative agency delivers exceptional integrated campaigns across creative, social, digital and brand strategy.
With a vibrant and friendly working environment, there are huge opportunities for career progression.
Due to exceptional growth, they are currently looking for an Account Manager to join the Client Services team.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Report into the Account Director.
- Own a leading client and take on clear, detailed briefs from clients and draw up plans to action these briefs.
- Work collaboratively with producers and the finance team on managing client commercials.
- Work on exciting integrated campaigns across digital, social, and print.
- Understand a client’s business, markets and objectives inside and out, to help create solutions for their problems.
- Develop trustworthy relationships with clients.
- Seek exciting new business opportunities to upsell the account by presenting and selling in creative work.
- Create presentations that outline appropriate strategies and executions for the client.
- Oversee, but not line manage, an Account Executive.
All About You!
- 2+ years’ experience as an Account Manager, within an agency (B2B or B2C).
- Solid experience in delivering integrated campaigns across social, digital, print etc.
- You are a natural at managing client relationships and exceeding your client’s needs.
- You have no fears about juggling multiple client projects at a time and can work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, can work autonomously and very confident with presenting in front of clients.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.