About the B2B Marketing & Comms Agency
Exciting opportunity for a senior sales professional to join a very successful and high-growth full-service marketing and comms agency in a senior new business orientated sales role. This digital and content marketing agency has ambitious growth plans and is already at 40+ headcount. Based in very modern offices in central London, they deliver cutting-edge B2B marketing and lead-generation campaigns for their clients across content, performance marketing and social. The senior business development manager will be joining a very well established marketing agency with a friendly, collaborative and entrepreneurial vibe.
About the Senior Business Development Manager /role
This is a sales role for someone who loves winning the deal. Supported by a marketing and SDR team this Senior Business Development Manager role will report directly into the Agency Director and will have the remit of engaging with household brands across technology, financial services and professional services.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Business Development Manager:
- Engage with senior marketing professional in FS, Tech or Place & Space
- Build and nurture a high-value sales funnel
- Lead, manage and close the new business pitch process
- Leverage a consultative sales approach
You’ll be an ambitious and communicative sales professional, with a solid B2B sales background within a creative agency environment:
Skills and experience needed for the Client Director / Senior Business Development Manager role:
- 2-5+ years B2B sales experience
- Experience leading on high-value proposals in the creative or marketing related industries
- Empathy, emotional intelligence, and a customer-first approach to sales