Job Title: Director of Digital Sales
Company: One of the world’s largest businesses within the B2C telecommunications sector
Location: London, with some scope for flexible working from home
Salary: £75k - £100k + 10% Bonus + Benefits
About this B2C telecommunications company
Fantastic opportunity for a Director of Digital Sales with and understanding of the French market and with digital sales experience to join one of the world’s largest businesses within the B2C telecommunications sector. With a revenue of more than two billion euros, you will be part of an international company that is significantly growing and taking a leading step in digital transformation and investing strongly on a new digital first suite of products and services. As a Director of Digital Sales, you’ll join their exciting UX design team in Central London, in a very lively area with multiple popular shops and pubs, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is a well-known and successful telecommunications company for a Director of Digital Sales to be part of one of the largest B2C telecommunications businesses around the globe.
About the Director of Digital Sales role
As a Director of Digital Sales in a B2C telecommunications company, you will be a senior key player across the digital and sales teams for the French market. You’ll be using digital sales channels of this B2C telecommunications company to drive digital performance, sales and revenue by creating awareness and conversion growth plans. The Director of Digital Sales will be responsible for the below:
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding digital sales revenue goals for the market and for controlling sales and marketing expenses for the French market.
- Deep understanding of the French market, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales through paid and organic channels.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of the French market sales objectives.
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts to identify and take corrective measures that can optimise bottom funnel conversions of the French market.
- Conduct continuous research on the latest industry trends and consumer behaviour analysis to develop new ideas for the French market to generate further revenue.
You’ll be an experienced Director of Digital Sales with a solid background in driving digital sales, ideally for the French market. Knowledge or the French market is essential, ideally the B2C market. Also, strategy experience and knowledge of PPC, Programatic, social media and experience managing people will be essential for this B2C telecommunications company.
Skills and experience needed for the Director of Digital Sales:
- Strong experience building strategies and driving digital sales for B2C brands, ideally within telecommunications, mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) or retail.
- Knowledge in media advertising, PPC, Programatic, social media, competitive strategies, product marketing and product management.
- Solid understanding of the French market.
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting.
For more information about the Director of Digital Sales role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at email@example.com or call 020 3826 1207. Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.