Job Title: Public Relations Consultant – Leading PR & Comms Consultancy
Location: Dublin/hybrid Working
Salary: Competitive rate depending on experience - plus bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
About the company
Our client is one of Europe’s leading comms consultancies, working across a range of areas including PR, policy, public affairs and advocacy. We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic Consultant (Account Manager) to join their dynamic and fast-growing team in Dublin. The firm is extremely well-respected and renowned in their field, they have one of the most diverse clients lists in the industry. The Dublin team was recently recognised as Agency of the Year in the PR Awards for Excellence in Ireland.
As a Consultant, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to develop a career in public affairs and communications. The successful candidate will be a keen networker, with a passion for politics communications and a nuanced understanding of the relationship between business and PR.
Responsibilities of the Consultant
- Staying abreast of print, online, broadcast media and Oireachtas business, identifying opportunities for coverage
- Expanding your personal network through event attendance and relationship building with key stakeholders and relevant journalists
- Finding creative ways to sell in stories to print and broadcast journalists
- Leveraging digital and social media channels
- Managing media and stakeholder events
Skills & Experience Required of the Account Director
- Prior experience from either a PR/public affairs consultancy, journalism or in-house communications team
What they offer
In addition to a competitive salary, your core benefits package will include:
- An annual performance-related bonus, twice a year promotion
- Flexible and hybrid working policies where everyone’s voice is heard
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and a team with some of the best in the business
We’re on the lookout for someone who is excited about helping breakthrough products, services, and companies to succeed. So, if you think this role is for you, we would like to hear from you!