£35K - £40K (Depending on experience)
Perks: Company bonus
My client is an award-winning garden centre and a family run business. They offer an amazing environment for the local community and a great place to socialise when meeting with family and friends. Founded over 50 years ago, they have a solid reputation in the industry, and they have also been named as the best garden centre this year.
They are currently looking for an Ecommerce Manager to lead the management of the website, and drive traffic to the website.
Key Responsibilities of the E-commerce Manager
- Take ownership of the company website, ensuring the navigation are user friendly.
- Update new and exciting products onto the website and update prices.
- Maintain customer email database, following GDPR policy.
- Drive traffic and customer engagement onto the website.
- Owning the relationship with external third-party marketing partners, with strong working knowledge of SEO, Google & Social Ads and PPC.
- Analysing site performance through tools such as Google Analytics, focusing on UX at all times.
- Constantly analyse new insights on customer shopping trends and create ideas on how to increase sales.
- Manage a junior team member, offering leadership and guidance.
All About You!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in E-Commerce, managing a B2C website.
- Solid experience in SEO and PPC.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Merchant Centre, Google Search Console and Google Ads.
For more information about the E-Commerce role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.