Are you an Account Director in hospitality or food & drink PR looking for your next move?
My client is one of the most respected and recognised agencies in the hospitality PR world, and after a number of exciting new business wins they are on the hunt for bright and experience Account Directors to join the 35-strong team. If you’re looking for an agency with ample progression opportunities, and enviable client list and a people-centric approach to culture, this role could be for you. This Account Director role will have a senior position within the business, where you’ develop your business acumen and client servicing skills, as well as play a significant role in the growth of the agency. You’ll also get to work on some industry-leading brands within the worlds of hospitality, food and drink delivering creative campaigns that are worth talking about.
About the Account Director role:
As an Account Director at this agency, your role will be split into four core areas:
- Client servicing – being the go-to team member for senior escalation and being responsible for the delivery of PR plans. You’ll be a point person for all your clients needs as well as nurturing junior team members to effectively respond to client needs
- Delivery and implementation – playing an active role in delivering campaigns, including pitching to media, attending relevant media meetings and events to ensure your own media black book is current and useful
- Team development – supporting junior team members both with day-to-day objectives and bigger personal development goals as a line manager. You’ll need to be nurturing, empathetic, assertive and inspiring
- Business growth & Account profitability – You will take a proactive role in new business, helping to identify new revenue streams as well as actively contributing to proposal development and attending pitch presentations You’ll also be finding ways to grow existing accounts and ensure servicing levels are adequate for the fee income
The ideal Account Director:
The Ideal Account Director for this role will have deep sector knowledge and experience in food, drink hospitality, travel or consumer brands, working at Senior Account Manager level or Account Director level looking for a step up. You’ll need to be interested in new business and overall how your clients affect the agencies bottom line – ambitious and entrepreneurial in mindset. As this agency is a boutique agency, the Account Director must be comfortable with being hands on in the delivery of work and be motivated by seeing results.
What the Account Director gets in return:
- Salary circa 45,000-50,000 DOE
- Flexible weekly working: x3 office x2 remote
- Your birthday off
- Early finish Fridays
- Days between Christmas and New Year office closed and team on reactive duty only (not taken from holiday allocation)
- £50 per month wellness voucher e.g. to spend on a massage, facial, fitness classes, health food subscriptions
- Mac laptop provided
- Allowance towards monthly phone bill
- Access to discounts on client products and services
If you're interested in this Account Director role, please contact Ijeoma on email@example.com