Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Competitive rate depending on experience - plus bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
About the company
An exciting opportunity to join a leading PR and comms consultancy, in Europe. They have an incredible reputation and are looking for a highly motivated Office Manager to provide office management and administrative support to their growing office in Brussels!
The Office Manager position offers a great opportunity to support a dynamic, engaging team, with the potential to develop a successful career in multi-disciplined office management. The position is suitable for a professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within office management and/or team administration and with an understanding of the corporate environment in Brussels.
The successful candidate will directly support the senior management team and manage all team administration for the Brussels office. We are looking for someone who has experience in a corporate, multi-national office environment and is up for a challenge to progress their career.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager
- Provide administrative support for the growing team, acting as the link between the Brussels office and London-based Finance, Talent and Marketing teams
- Support the London-based Finance and Talent teams with new starter and leaver information, this includes organising paperwork and updating with team changes, as well as logistical arrangements (e.g., ensure IT equipment and other kit set up for starters)
- Act as liaison with the Finance team on payroll
- Provide support on the organisation of marketing and client events, including logistics and on the day support where necessary
- Support the Brussels office marketing plan with the support of the London-based Marketing team
- Manage the diaries of senior team members
- Produce PowerPoint presentations, agendas and take minutes for internal management meetings and wider team meetings
- Staff the reception desk, answering the general office phone line and directing calls and enquiries as appropriate
- Book travel for the team
Requirements of the Office Manager
- Highly organised and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and French (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience within team administration, office management or operations in a Belgium-based company
- An understanding of and experience working with Belgian HR & employment law is essential
- Prior experience within a professional, corporate environment is essential
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Motivated, dynamic, proactive, flexible, can-do attitude and able to work under pressure with a professional attitude
What they offer
- Competitive salary + annual performance-related bonus
- This is a Mon-Fri office -based role (a part-time arrangement could be considered)
- Career progression and professional development, with training opportunities and on-the-job learning.
You’ll also have access to a wide range of opportunities and initiatives. They are an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within their company and the wider industry.