About the Agency:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Digital Marketing start up agency based in Reading. Joining a small team, this role will be ideal for someone who wants to make a difference and take on responsibility that will be influential in shaping the agency moving forwards.
About the SEO Account Manager role:
- Conduct strategic audits to unearth growth opportunities for clients
- Be the primary contact for a portfolio of online marketing clients
- Oversee and plan quarterly campaigns
- Champion clients' brands, ensuring internal strategies align with their visions
- Lead SEO-centric campaigns and projects
- Analyse data and report on campaign outcomes to clients
- Sustain client project momentum for robust ROI and timely deliverables
- Ensure clients stay within budget and meet deadlines
- Formulate campaign budgets and oversee expenses to ensure results align with budgetary guidelines
About the SEO Account Manager:
- 1-2 years of agency experience in a similar role
- A robust understanding and passion for SEO and content marketing
- Confidence in up-selling and client retention
- Exceptional organisational skills and a focus on processes
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary with a rewarding commission structure
- Allocations for training, equipment, wellbeing, and healthcare
- Structured personal development sessions every Friday
- Hybrid working model – 3 days in central Reading office
- A stimulating workspace equipped with all the amenities to fuel your creativity and efficiency
- Promising growth opportunities within a burgeoning company
- Generous 28-day holiday package, plus bank holidays, your birthday off, and an extended festive period break
- Ongoing training support, including an annual budget for upskilling in areas of your choice
Click apply now, or contact Molly Glynne-Jones at email@example.com OR call 02038261207 for a confidential chat.
At Reuben Sinclair, we are committed to creating an accessible, inclusive and equitable recruitment process. We strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
We recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. At all times we aim to represent the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Want to find out more about our ED&I goals? Just ask!
If you have any accessibility requirements, please let your Consultant know.