Looking to work with well-known consumer brands within an expanding, award winning consumer PR Agency? If so, read on!
We're working with an agency of 15-20 people, boasting strong, established relationships with numerous leading consumer lifestyle brands spanning entertainment, fashion and food & drink. An environment where your creativity can flourish in a fun, relaxed environment that enables everyone to work harmoniously in a team effort.
This consumer lifestyle PR agency are all about delivering campaigns that go beyond the product placement but engage the cultural aspect of the client's brand. An agency headed up by their CEO who is extremely influential within the PR world, they are a team who are always looking for a new challenge and conquering tasks in an innovative manner.
This agency boasts a hugely successful team spanning across the consumer lifestyle sector, incorporating both traditional and digital strategies across their campaigns.
The opportunity for an Account Director to lead a strong team of individuals alongside furthering their own personal development is a rare and rewarding opportunity!
About The Account Director Role
Due to a continually growing team, my client is looking for a Senior Account Manager looking for a step up, or an existing Account Director seeking a new challenge.
Based in central London, this PR agency offers a fun, creative, relaxed environment where you will be working harmoniously alongside the team to:
• Take the lead on strategy and planning of the team and campaigns
• Client lead on all accounts to ensure the delivery of campaigns are on time and on budget
• Be a key player in the scoping and pitching of new business
• Play an instrumental role in mentoring and developing more junior members of the team
About the new Account Director:
A successful individual seeking to become a part of a creative and hardworking team environment, the Senior Account Director will:
• Have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn’t work in the press
• Advantageous to be passionate about the consumer lifestyle industry especially luxury drinks brands
• Allow your creativity to flow and contribute out of the box ideas
• You will preferably have had previous experience working in the consumer lifestyle sector at a senior level - agency experience is preferred
In return, the Consumer PR Account Director will receive …
• Basic salary of circa £40 - 50k (DOE)
• New business bonus of 10% for new clients brought on board
• Regular socials in the office and around London
• Excellent training and progression opportunities
To apply for the Consumer Account Director role, or to discuss in more detail, please contact Louisa Wetton on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 958 9097.