About The AI Automation Start-up
They use cutting edge machine learning and computer vision techniques to help automate repetitive process. In doing so, their machine learning expertise has attracted the likes of Dell, Deloitte, Uber and more. Due to their huge success already, the team are looking for a machine learning expert to join the team. They have a dedicated team of data scientists and machine learning engineers helping them to achieve their goals and now need more due to demand! This career-advancing opportunity shows huge scope for the right machine learning engineer. Utilise your academic know-how and deploy your machine learning expertise into production.
This dynamic start-up will allow you to explore many disciplines within Data Science from cutting edge Machine Learning to deploying deep learning approaches to computer vision. Based in a quirky and lively part of London, it poses a highly technical opportunity in a friendly and sociable environment.
About The Senior Machine learning engineer Role
As a Machine learning engineer you will have the opportunity to develop your technical skills in a disruptive start-up environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Machine learning engineer:
- Apply your academic knowledge to help build business cases and models
- Hands on with developing machine learning models
- Develop sequential pattern mining algorithms
- Use cutting edge tech to help process, clean and verify the data used for analysis
- Gain excellent commercial experience when presenting analysis to the wider team
You are a passionate and successful Machine learning engineer with a drive to implement your Machine Learning and quantitative skills to make a tangible difference to this company’s automation software.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Machine learning engineer:
- PhD degree in Machine Learning
- Strong coding experience; ideally Python
- Excellent understanding of ML techniques, sequencing experience a bonus
- Ideally a couple of years’ commercial experience in an engineering team
The Senior Machine learning engineer receives a highly competitive salary paying from £60,000 to £85,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Machine learning engineer role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!