About The 3D Computer Vision Start-Up:
This 3D Computer Vision start-up is using cutting-edge deep learning, analytics and computer vision algorithms to create a real time tracking system on construction projects. Developed by talented 3D Computer Vision Engineers their platform turns site data into live results on progress, performance and risks on some of the largest construction projects in Europe. Their team of 3D computer vision engineers harness novel 3D Computer Vision techniques for semantic understanding in construction to eliminate risk and help save companies trillions of dollars.
The data that their 3D Computer Vision Engineers use to train their 3D computer vision and deep learning algorithms comes from drones, site cameras and LiDAR data. Through the Computer Vision Engineers dedication this team have managed to get the product off the ground and in pilot with Europe’s largest construction and quality surveying companies in just over a year.
About The 3D Computer Vision Engineer (Lead) Role:
As a 3D Computer Vision Engineer at this start-up you should have a passion for driving the product forward, into a full stable release.
Key Responsibilities for the Lead 3D Computer Vision Engineer:
- Lead the implementation of all 3D Computer Vision activities including the development of the computer vision processing pipeline.
- Evaluate, develop, train and deploy advanced machine learning and deep learning models for 3D data
- Manage a team of 5 computer vision experts and assist with the hiring process
- Liaise with external research partners, attend conferences, hold learning sessions and leverage insights
- Develop novel semantic segmentation algorithms
About The Ideal 3D Computer Vision Engineer (Lead):
The ideal 3D Computer Vision Engineer will be passionate about working towards solving a world-wide industry problem. Furthermore, the Ideal 3D Computer Vision Engineer will be a great team player who can communicate directly whilst learning and teaching those around them.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the 3D Computer Vision Engineer (Lead):
- Ideally you have 5+ years’ experience in designing and deploying scalable computer vision models whilst leading a team
- Extensive background in leveraging Python (OpenCV, TensorFlow, Pytorch) for computer vision whilst also having experience developing novel algorithms
- MSc or PhD in 3D computer vision, machine vision, deep learning etc
- Ideally you have experience with point clouds, LiDAR, drone data
The ideal 3D Computer Vision Engineer will receive a salary ranging between £50,000 - £70,000 with 4% equity. Overall package includes unlimited holidays, up to £6,000 bonus, company healthcare, pension scheme, and flexible working.
For more information about the Project manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on 0203 826 1217
I look forward to hearing from you!