About The 3D Computer Vision Start-Up:
This 3D Computer Vision start-up is using cutting-edge deep learning, analytics and computer vision algorithms to create a real time tracking system on construction projects. Developed by talented 3D Computer Vision and Deep Learning Engineers their platform turns site data into live results on progress, performance and risks on some of the largest construction projects in Europe. Their team of 3D computer vision and Deep Learning engineers harness novel 3D Computer Vision and Deep Learning techniques for semantic understanding in construction to eliminate risk and help save companies trillions of dollars.
The data that their 3D Computer Vision and Deep Learning Engineers use to train their 3D computer vision and deep learning algorithms comes from drones, site cameras and LiDAR data. Through the Computer Vision and Deep Learning Engineers dedication this team have managed to get the product off the ground and in pilot with Europe’s largest construction and quality surveying companies in just over a year.
About The Deep Learning Engineer Role:
As a Deep Learning Engineer at this start-up you should have a passion for driving the product forward, into a full stable release.
Key Responsibilities for the Deep Learning Engineer:
- Be instrumental in improving and deploying the Computer Vision start-ups deep learning and computer vision models
- Evaluate new research, then develop, deploy and maintain cutting edge machine learning and deep learning models for 3D computer vision data
- Work closely with research partners to ensure you’re at the cutting edge of your space
About The Ideal Deep Learning Engineer:
The ideal Deep Learning Engineer will be passionate about working towards solving a world-wide industry problem. Furthermore, the Ideal Deep Learning Engineer will be a great team player who can communicate directly whilst learning and teaching those around them.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Deep Learning Engineer:
- Ideally you have 3-5 years’ experience in designing and deploying scalable deep learning models
- Extensive background in leveraging Python (OpenCV, TensorFlow, Pytorch) for developing deep learning models
- MSc or PhD in Deep Learning or numerate subject with relevant experience
- Ideally you have experience with point clouds, LiDAR, drone data
The ideal Deep Learning Engineer will receive a salary ranging between £50,000 - £70,000 with 1% equity. Overall package includes unlimited holidays, up to £6,000 bonus, company healthcare, pension scheme, and flexible working.
For more information about the Project manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on 0203 826 1217
I look forward to hearing from you!