About The Facial Recognition Company
Underlined by over 25 years of ground-breaking research in facial recognition (Computer Vision) and Deep Learning space this company has developed the world leading facial recognition platform. Powered by cutting-edge deep learning and computer vision algorithms this facial recognition company has embedded their software worldwide for purposes beyond security. Through the implementation of novel deep learning and computer vision models they have developed authentication systems, an analytics and insights platform for commercial reasonings, as well as cutting edge security software used by leading CCTV providers.
Having just secured $90m in Series A funding this global facial recognition company has the capacity to hire over 40 computer vision and deep learning researchers to join their global team in Berlin, New York, California or London.
About The Senior Computer Vision Researcher Role:
As a senior computer vision researcher you will be tasked with developing cutting edge computer vision methods that can be deployed at a variety of scales (Cloud to low powered devices). In turn, you will have the opportunity to publish in ICCV, CVPR, ICML, ECCV etc.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Computer Vision Researcher:
- Lead and direct research efforts in the field of computer vision for facial recognition
- Develop computer vision models that are inline with the most recent work in object recognition, target tracking, object detection, feature extraction and facial recognition
- Contribute to the inhouse training model on deep learning and computer vision
- Apply your research to real-world commercial problems
About The Senior Computer Vision Researcher
You are a published researcher (Tier 1 Journals) with a background in computer vision or deep learning for facial recognition or similar.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Computer Vision Researcher:
- PhD in Computer Vision, Autonomous systems, Deep Learning, Engineering etc from a recognised university
- Background of 1st author publications in some of the leading journals (CVPR, NIPS, TPAMI, ICCV, ICML, IJCV
- Background with Python or C++ alongside familiarity with one of the following: Pytorch, Caffe, Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn
The Senior Computer Vision Researcher receives a highly competitive salary paying from £60,000 to £100,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Computer Vision Researcher role or to apply send your CV/Enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 826 1217
I look forward to hearing from you!