Account Manager - Consumer Lifestyle PR
An exciting opportunity for a Consumer PR Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join this dynamic and rapidly growing agency and work across a variety of high-profile consumer and lifestyle brands.
Based in an enviable part of South West London, this well-known and respected agency boasts multiple specialist teams, with an impressive portfolio of clients and a hard-working but sociable environment. Its talented consumer lifestyle PR team is seeking a new Account Manager that’s ambitious and passionate, to support its growing lifestyle PR portfolio.
About the Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your media relations and client relationship-building skills in a highly creative environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive role:
• You will deliver high quality coverage for a range of client accounts and be the main point of contact for all press enquiries
• You will create compelling copy to tell your client’s story and play an instrumental role in inspiring both creative and strategic campaigns
• You will manage and mentor junior team members, perfecting your strong leadership and management skills
• You will have the opportunity to build upon your social media skills to support client PR campaigns
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager in an agency within the consumer PR space and are ready for a new challenge, this role could be a great next step for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
• At least two years’ experience in planning and implementing PR campaigns within the consumer lifestyle space
• Eagerness to work on creative PR campaigns for a variety of clients across, lifestyle, fashion, home and interiors and consumer tech
• An established network of contacts within the key consumer and national media
In addition to a basic salary of up to £36k, the Account Manager receives highly sought-after company benefits including 23 days' holiday (increasing with service length), birthday off work and gym membership. To apply, or find out more information about this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now, or call 0203 958 9097 for more information.