£90,000 - £110,000
About this Energy Provider
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Data Architect to join their Energy Provider.
This Energy Provider, based in London is looking for a Data Architect to design and provide strategic guidance, standards, policies and processes. This business is on a mission to drive progress towards net zero carbon living and is tackling the problem head-on. They appreciate that this journey is about more than just renewable energy. They know it's also about changing the way we use energy in our homes.
They are based in beautiful, contemporary offices in one of the most picturesque parts of London. In this role, you’ll enjoy perks such as flexible working, a real commitment to training and development, free breakfast every day and free lunch on a Friday!
About The Data Architect Role
As a Data Architect, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and soft skills in a well-established Energy Provider.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Architect:
- Define company-wide ontology and interrelationships of data
- Develop a clear structure of data for visualisations and analytics
- Identify the migration strategy to move data from the current platform to the new platform
- Work closely with a dedicated Data Engineering Team
About The Successful Data Architect
If you are currently in a Data Architect role this could be the ideal next step.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Data Architect:
- A solid background in data governance, data warehousing and business intelligence
- Experience with Kafka (highly desirable)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Spark (desirable)
- Exposure to Data Science and BI tools such as Tableau, Python, Scala, etc
The Data Architect will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £90,000 - £110,000. Depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Data Architect role or to apply send your CV now to Jared at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890