About the Digital Marketing Agency
Exciting opportunity for a strategic sales professional to join a high growth digital marketing agency in a leadership role. This digital agency is backed by a top private equity firm and has ambitious growth plans. Based in a modern office overlooking the Thames, they leverage in house data science capabilities and deliver cutting edge digital marketing campaigns for their clients across PPC, paid social and SEO. The Sales Director will be joining a digital marketing agency with a friendly, collaborative and entrepreneurial vibe.
About the Business Development Director role
This exciting role is somewhat of a blank canvas – the new Sales Director will report directly into the CEO and will have the remit of developing a sales strategy and building a sales team.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Director / Head of Business Development
- Deliver an effective long-term sales strategy for the agency
- Build and nurture a high performing sales team
- Create strategic proposals and manage the pitch process
- Leverage a consultative sales approach
You’ll be an ambitious and communicative sales professional, with a solid B2B sales background.
Skills and experience needed for the Business Development Director role:
- 8+ years B2B sales experience with experience fo selling digital solutions or in an agency environment
- Experience leading and motivating a sales team
- Good analytical and strategic skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to sales