About The Ecommerce Company
My client is a high-growth ecommerce company specialising in selling gifts and accessories. Due to recent success, they are looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Executive to join their growing team based in Middlesex. As a market leader, you will have the chance to work for a reputable and successful Ecommerce company whilst growing professionally. The company offer great benefits and are open to flexibility (e.g. working from home).
About The Ecommerce Marketing Executive Role
As an Ecommerce Marketing Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to grow in a supportive and successful environment whilst having autonomy and responsibility.
Key Responsibilities for the Ecommerce Marketing Executive:
- Responsibility for the maintenance and updating of the Amazon platform used by the company.
- Social media strategy and management including content production.
- Managing and updating the company website periodically including SEO.
- Handling inbound enquiries and managing engagement and relationships with industry professionals and key stakeholders.
About The Successful Ecommerce Marketing Executive
If you are currently a Marketing Executive or have relevant experience, then this could be an ideal step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Ecommerce Marketing Executive:
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and experience of social media and website management.
- Confident communicator and content producer with the ability of forging and maintaining key relationships.
- Experience of using online Amazon platforms is highly advantageous.
The Ecommerce Marketing Executive will be offered a competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience plus company benefits such as work flexibility.
For more information about the Ecommerce Marketing Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter