Our client are a multiple award winning and highly established publishing house and content marketing agency. As an agency they provide specialist market research reports which are published in a range of major newspapers; in addition they provide content marketing solutions for B2B brands and bespoke market research. With clients such as Google, Barclays, Aviva and many more, our client have achieved incredible success over the last 3 years and are now looking for a number of candidates to join their young, bright and driven team.
Not only have they been shortlisted for numerous industry awards and won “Young Entrepreneur of the Year”, but their content genuinely inspires and influences leaders worldwide. Due to success they are now looking for Business Development Manager to join the high performing team Key Responsibilities for the Publishing Manager:
• As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing 5 different projects a year, these projects will run for 8 weeks.
• Each project will be focused on a specific industry related topic, such as Healthcare, Finance, Technology etc. The reports will be published in two major newspapers.
• You will be responsible for the entire project life cycle, from conception through to completion, you’ll manage the research on your chosen topic, manage the editorial commissioning and then work with journalists and editors on producing the report.
• As this is a sales role, you will be responsible for targeting companies who sit within the same sector as your published report, seeing if they are interested in advertising alongside the report. You will pitch the report to C Level Directors across a variety of sectors.
Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 2 years sales and business development experience (B2B) and experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
• Digital publishing or digital advertising sales experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Driven, resilient and highly enthusiastic with a get up and go attitude.