About The Branding and Communications Agency
This award-winning integrated branding and communications agency are looking for a successful Account Manager to join their experienced and vibrant team. The successful candidate will work with international clients in the property, destination and luxury sectors on integrated campaigns across both print and digital. Based in modern and fully-serviced offices in West London, you will have the chance to work in a client-facing role at an independent agency who have worked on projects across the globe (recently the Caribbean and Africa!).
Also on offer is a dynamic and supportive environment with excellent training, support and progression opportunities.
About The Account Manager Role
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Managing client relations and communications. This could include taking briefs, providing regular updates and handling any issues.
- Working closely with other internal teams to ensure that all campaigns are delivered on time and meet the client objectives and give good ROI.
- Actively networking and promoting the business whilst being a key part of pitches and new business campaigns.
- Managing budgets and ensuring that client work is in line with internal objectives and standards.
- Mentoring and supporting other employees across campaigns.
About The Successful Account Manager
If you are currently an Account Management role in an agency or have relevant experience then this could be an ideal step in your career with a successful agency who will encourage and support your career development.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Agency side experience in account management roles is a must.
- Experience in both print and digital campaigns working across a range of clients.
- Confident working with multiple clients on integrated campaigns.
- Great communication skills and the ability to develop long-term relationships.
The Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £40k depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.