Corporate Engagement Manager - Remote role, Vegan Charity
Are you passionate about animal welfare, climate change and sustainability issues? Want to work for a global start-up that is having a positive global impact?
This non-profit, civil society organisation is dedicated to creating a more ethical, sustainable food system and is seeking an experienced and passionate project / stakeholder manager to drive its mission forward globally.
You will be one of the founding members of this growing business, reporting directly to the Managing Director in the UK and working in partnership with the Communications, Policy and Fundraising teams across Europe.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will act as a credible spokesperson for the charity, living and breathing the company's commitment to sustainable food production and alternative proteins
- You will be responsible for forging meaningful partnerships with sustainable food businesses and organisations / individuals with a shared mission
- You will work with influential opinion leaders and government bodies to alter perceptions on the key issues impacting upon people, animals and the planet
- Lead the charity's strategy across its key business areas - science, technology, innovation, corporate engagement and policy
Essential skills and competencies for this Corporate Engagement Manager role:
- A least 3 years' experience within a relevant food or supply chain business, with a strong focus on sustainability
- A demonstrated passion and understanding of alternative proteins and related industry challenges i.e. animal agriculture, climate change, disease prevention, food supply chains
- A self-starter with relevant industry contacts who would operate comfortably within a remote working environment
- Current experience influencing and collaborating with senior stakeholders and industry bodies within sustainability, climate change and animal welfare
In addition to benefiting from an entirely remote business model (you can be based anywhere in Europe!), the successful applicant will enjoy a competitive basic salary of £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus:
- A huge amount of autonomy
- Excellent opportunities for progression and scope to grow a team beneath you
- The chance to make a genuine impact upon the World we live in
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications for this role, we cannot respond individually to every application and as such, only those candidates with the (current) relevant experience outlined above will be considered for this opportunity.