About The National Relocation Company
This successful and award-winning national relocation company are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team on a part-time basis. The role will initially be 3 days a week with the option to increase further down the line.
Operating on a national basis, relocation is provided to both domestic and corporate customers ranging in size. With an already loyal customer-base, this Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for expanding this.
Based in West London in modern and fully-serviced offices, you will have the chance to be an influential member of a dynamic and experienced team and help ensure that the company continues to be a market-leader.
About The Sales and Marketing Manager Role
As a Sales and Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on a flexible part-time basis in a successful and rewarding environment
Key Responsibilities for the Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Lead the sales and marketing functions of the business ensuring that all sales targets and goals are achieved.
- Maintaining excellent existing relationships whilst also growing the customer base through new business.
- Managing commercial strategy creation and ensuring the correct implementation of it.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns and budgets whilst mentoring and managing marketing professionals.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are in line with sales objectives and provide good ROI.
- General networking and representation of the business at key industry events.
About The Successful Sales and Marketing Manager
If you are currently a salesperson and have relevant experience in marketing then this could be an ideal step in your career at a successful and reputable firm.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 5+ years of sales experience with a good track record to match.
- B2B sales experience, ideally selling business services in to office professionals.
- Confident with the full marketing mix and experience of this in previous roles.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships utilising your effective communication skills.
- Person management experience
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £45k (pro rata) depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.