About The Law Firm
My client is one of the most successful and reputable law firms in the world and they are looking for a Head of Social Media to be based in their modern and fully-serviced London office. Responsible for managing and overseeing the online social media presence of the firm, the ideal candidate will be a social media expert with experience in professional services or a B2B environment. The successful candidate will be a key senior team member responsible for company-wide training and development. With great benefits and the chance to work at a world-renowned law firm, this is a great opportunity for a social media expert to take the next step in their career.
About The Head of Social Media Role
As the Head of Social Media, you will have a great opportunity to learn and excel in a supportive and dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Social Media:
- Head up the management of the firm’s social media presence and conduct a strategic review to help integrate social media and communication activities.
- Design and develop a comprehensive digital communications and social media strategy across multiple platforms in line with company objectives and tone of voice.
- Provide counsel and advice to different teams throughout the business relating to personal social media management and presence. This includes creating various training modules and workshops.
- Ensure social media presence and content is aligned with the firm’s website and digital media strategy.
- Work closely with international teams to ensure consistency in the social media approach.
- Support the development of other various content such as blogs and podcasts and web pages.
- Monitor and analyse posts in accordance with reputation management whilst also measuring and reporting on effectiveness of social media strategy.
About The Successful Head of Social Media
If you are a currently a social media leader in a relevant industry then this could be an ideal step in your career in a successful and motivating environment.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Social Media:
- Excellent track record of social media management and success, ideally within a professional services or B2B environment.
- Great communication and language skills with a good creative ability.
- Ability to stay up to date with social media changes and best practice.
- Leadership experience and a good project management ability.
- A strategic mind with the ability to analyse results and act accordingly.
- Experience working with colleagues of all seniorities from juniors to directors.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work with highly confidential information.
The Head of Social Media will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £90k depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.