About The AI as a Service Provider:
This award-winning AIaaS company is leading the way in applying cutting edge NLP techniques for fraud detection, text extraction, and medical record analysis. Passionate about major breakthroughs in AI, their aim is to deploy end to end AI solutions for their clients within the Finance & Insurance space whom wouldn’t have the ability on their own.
Through the use of computer vision, natural language processing, and classical machine learning techniques they enable they’re able to build, and deploy bespoke AI solutions at pace across the world.
There is a diverse team of NLP researchers working on developing and scaling algorithms to fit a variety of different business cases such as video action recognition, fraud detection, image classification problems and more.
About The NLP Researcher Role:
As a NLP researcher you will be developing deep learning and NLP algorithms that will contribute to a modular AI platform to be used across finance, insurance, manufacturing and more.
Key Responsibilities for the NLP Researcher:
- Use Pytorch/TensorFlow for the development of deep learning models for text related tasks
- Focus research not just on novel applications of NLP but also ways to scale and deploy these models for commercial use
- Contribute to work that will be submitted into the most prestigious conferences (NIPS, ACL, AAAI, SIGIR, , EMNLP, NAACL, ICML etc)
About The Ideal Computer Vision Researcher
Ideally you have completed research to a PhD level within the space of NLP and have some industry experience.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Computer Vision Researcher:
- Ideally you will have a PhD or PhD level research experience with computer vision
- It is ideal for you to have at least one years of experience within industry
- You will have extensive experience with Tensorflow/Pytorch
- You will have contributed to tier one journals/conference submissions
- You have a deep mathematical understanding of machine learning and deep learning
The NLP Researcher receives a highly competitive salary paying from £60,000 to £90,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the data scientist role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 0203 826 1217
I look forward to hearing from you!