Job Title: Marketing Manager – Leading B2B Software Company
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits
About the Company
Leading B2B tech company has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join their award-winning team. This innovative tech company develops market leading B2B software (SaaS) products for companies in sectors including legal and healthcare . This collaborative and entrepreneurial B2B tech/SaaS company has a forward thinking, fun and inclusive culture, and the new Marketing Manager will be joining a company where there’s huge scope for growth and personal development.
About the Marketing Manager role
The content marketing manager will be a key member of the marketing team, working closely with the Marketing Director.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing plan across UK and EMEA markets
- Build and deliver marketing plans to build brand awareness and generate leads
- Recruit and line manage a new Marketing Exec
- Track performance of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Report to senior stakeholders on activity
You’ll be a talented B2B marketer with experience across the full marketing mix, looking for your next career step within a leading software company.
Skills and experience needed for the Head of Content role:
- 5+ years' B2B marketing experience
- Experience building and executing a marketing strategy
- Willingness to be hands on in addition to strategic
- Generalist marketing experience
- Budget management experience
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.