Job Title: Research Analyst - Independent Creative Agency
Salary: £53K - £55K (Depending on experience)
Perks: Flexible working, Annual personal development and training budget for your own growth, seasonal company parties, free snacks, and coffee (when in the office), free alcoholic beverages and you have the joy of being surrounded by office dogs!
Award winning independent Creative Agency, who specialise Influencer and Social Engagement, Branding & Design, Innovative Integrated Campaigns, Strategy & Insight and Content & Production. Previously won five Agency of the Year Awards in one year alone and have previously been shortlisted in an industry magazine for the 100 best places to work.
Their exciting portfolio of clients are within industries such as Skincare, Fashion, Food & Drinks and much more!
They offer fantastic training and development and have huge opportunities for progression. Collaborative, vibrant, and friendly working environment.
About the Research Analyst Role
Key Responsibilities of the Research Analyst
- Work collaboratively the Senior Planner or Planning Director who will extract the research in more depth, and you will also be responsible for taking ownership of your own projects.
- Heavily focusing on desk research and grab the opportunity to conduct your own research and present your ideas to your clients.
- Using your research to work collaboratively with the creative teams to develop creative thinking and generate new ideas.
- Detect qualitative and quantitative data and discovering a variety of insights using analytical platforms.
You are an analytical guru with a strong understanding of how to interpret data and use this information to generate new ideas to your clients.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Research or Insights role, preferably in an agency.
- An analytical guru! You have no problem analysing and interpreting data and reporting back to clients.
- Both Quantitative and Qualitative data is a must!
- Confident and self-assured with leading qual groups i.e., Focus Groups.
- You prosper in working in a fast pace environment, meaning you will come in and hit the ground running!
- Assertive, motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
For more information about the Research Analyst role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.