Job Title: Project Manager - Independent Creative Agency
Perks: Flexible working, Annual personal development and training budget for your own growth, seasonal company parties, free snacks, and coffee (when in the office), free alcoholic beverages and you have the joy of being surrounded by office dogs!
Award winning independent Creative Agency, who specialise Influencer and Social Engagement, Branding & Design, Innovative Integrated Campaigns, Strategy & Insight and Content & Production. Previously won five Agency of the Year Awards in one year alone and have previously been shortlisted in an industry magazine for the 100 best places to work.
Their exciting portfolio of clients are within industries such as Skincare, Fashion, Food & Drinks and much more!
They offer fantastic training and development and have huge opportunities for progression. Collaborative, vibrant, and friendly working environment.
About the Project Manager Role
You will be focused on managing the agency’s day to day traffic of workflow, whilst juggling your own projects. You need to have a solid understanding of integrated campaigns, with experience running a variety of shopper/off trade projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Take ownership of core projects and assist with the agency’s resource management, including hosting, resource meetings across the business, headhunting freelancers and casting the internal team.
- Reporting into the Senior Project Manager and Operation’s manager
- Ensure projects are delivered within a specific time frames and budgets.
- Take led of the weekly meetings and daily resource stand ups.
- Day-to-day management of the agency and incoming requests across accounts team, project managers, strategy, creative, and design.
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management, within an agency preferably working with shopper / retail projects.
- Assertive, confident, and forward thinking!
- Someone that has a good understanding oof how an agency functions, including the different roles within an agency!
- Someone that is able to juggle multiple projects at a time and of course, very organised!
For more information about the Project Manager role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.