Job Title: Director – Mat Cover – Creative Production Studio
Salary: Up to £75K (pro rata) depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
Details: Start date August, fixed term contract circa 7 months
About the Creative Production Studio
Exciting, fixed term contract role at an agile and leading creative production studio. This creative production studio is part of a group of agencies, and works alongside a ‘sister’ communications agency. They develop and deliver award winning experiential events for big brands, predominately in the drinks/alcohol sector. Delivering large scale projects, global experiential events and integrated campaigns, they are known for their agility and creativity. This creative production studio fosters a collaborative, inclusive, non-hierarchical environment.
About the Director role
The Director will have a leadership remit, overseeing the running of the creative production studio for the duration of the contract, leading the team to deliver award winning events and campaigns for clients. The role may include occasional global travel to locations like Mexico for big client events.
Key Responsibilities for the Director:
- Work to retain and build the client base, working across key clients.
- Plan client activity, budgets and workstreams.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team and to senior client stakeholders.
- Work on large scale experiential events and integrated campaigns.
- Collaborate with the other agencies in the group.
You’ll be an experienced agency person, ideally with experience on experiential events and on integrated campaigns. You’ll have a small agency mindset, happy to work in an agile environment and willing to get stuck in.
Skills and experience needed for the Director role:
- Fast paced agency experience.
- Experiential events experience.
- Drinks sector experience would be a bonus.
- Commercial experience managing client and department budgets.
- Excellent client handling skills.
For more information about the Director role or to apply please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.