This entrepreneurial, integrated agency has numerous award wins to its name and a big budget client portfolio to match. With several offices across the UK and US, and a growing London team, this agency has a real focus on putting their people first - they're very big on culture and supporting the team. A work-life balance is fully encouraged and supported, and they genuinely value, and hire, nice people without big egos.
All of their offices work closely together to provide creative, integrated solutions, covering comms, design, content creation, channel planning, and more. They're also part of a wider marketing group, giving them access to other creative and strategic minds.
Post-COVID, the agency is operating flexibly, with the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
The Senior Account Executive role
The new Senior Account Executive will work across a varied portfolio of household name, consumer brands. Ideally they're looking for someone with big, consumer brand experience, at Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level, that's worked on culturally-relevant campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing big brand consumer campaigns, including proactive media relations, content creation and social media management
- Managing influencer and media relations
- Coming up with creative, integrated ideas (not just old school PR)
- Helping Account Managers with client liaison and project management
What can you expect in return?
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30k depending on experience
- 25 days' holiday plus Christmas to New Year off work
- Flexible working
- Annual charity days to support a meaningful cause
- Quarterly team breakfasts
- Company away-days
- 2pm birthday finish
If the above role sounds of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1222.