If you’re passionate about gaming and you're looking for a hands-on, client-facing role in an integrated agency, look no further!
One of the UK’s top Gaming PR agencies is looking for an Account Director to join their close-knit, super cool team. The agency was founded by two of the leaders in the tech and gaming space - their knowledge and connections are unrivalled and they're fantastic people to work with and learn from. They work on an integrated mix of PR, Marketing, SEO, content creation, social media and insight, meaning this person will have the opportunity to broaden their skillset and learn new disciplines.
They offer their staff a great work-life balance, flexible working opportunities (they've recently moved to a completely remote-working model), both autonomy and support through their non-hierarchal structure, and some fantastic benefits.
About the Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will work on a mix of global clients across gaming technology.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director role:
- You will be the main point of contact for fantastic clients from around the world, consulting them with your industry expertise
- You will be a media hound – not afraid to pick up the phone and reach out to the gaming and tech press
- You will work closely with the co-founders, and will benefit from their mentorship
- You’ll be given autonomy and responsibility from day one - you'll lead strategic thinking and creativity
- You will be responsible for a diverse team and ensuring work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
If you're currently working as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director within the technology PR sector, and you have an interested in gaming, you could be the perfect fit! You'll also need:
- Excellent client handling skills
- An understanding of the wider marketing mix
- The highest level written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively manage up and down
- A creative, fun, no-BS mentality
In return, the Account Director will receive up to £50k in salary, plus benefits, including:
- An Apple Macbook
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas office closure
- Annual bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Individual training plain
- New business commission
If you have the relevant experience for the Account Director role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don’t hesitate to contact Alex at email@example.com