This communications agency specialises in communicating and introducing brands to HNWI - this incorporates both corporate and luxury lifestyle communications. Their clients cover property, travel, leisure and F&B - including an amazing luxury property developer, with a development overlooking Buckingham Palace, a 5* hotel in Montenegro, villas in Koh Samui, Thailand and a high profile sporting event taking place in 8 destinations across the world. They work across media relations, strategic partnerships, influencer marketing, event management, content writing and crisis management.
Founded only a few years ago, they're very new, but recently seen amazing success in new business and have already been shortlisted for national awards. Therefore they're looking to grow the team - it's a really exciting time to help grow and shape the agency. The MD is well known and has a great reputation within the luxury space - she's well respected by the media and clients alike and is a great person to learn from and work with. She's a very relaxed leader and as long as you're doing the work, she's happy for you to have autonomy to work how you like.
The Opportunity - Account Manager
- Following a hugely successful couple of years, the MD is looking to hire an Account Manager
- The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of impressive luxury clients, working directly with the Account Director and Associate Director on strategy and managing the implementation
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone that's looking to progress quickly and join a rapidly growing team.
- They are winning lots of new business and with this the Account Manager can take on more responsibility and ultimately grow with the agency
Requirements for the Account Manager role:
- Experience working at Senior Account Executive / Account Manager level within a PR agency, with extensive luxury PR experience, ideally within property
- Ability to provide day to day client management
- Experience overseeing juniors
- Excellent content writing skills
Salary: up to £36k
- Reward for business development / introducing clients
- 20 Days Holiday (+ off between Christmas and New Year)
- Regular team socials
- PRCA Membership
- Travel opportunities
- Work from home once a week
If this Account Director role could be of interest, please get in touch with email@example.com for more info