Job Title: Data Analyst – Retail/Ecommerce
About the Company
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Data Analyst to join a rapidly growing data & insights company based in central London. This disruptive, rapidly growing company works with retail and ecommerce companies to provide them with innovative data and insights to improve performance. They also run leading events and webinars for companies in the ecommerce and retail space. They are at the forefront of the industry and are an innovative digital data led business. They have a lovely office in central London but are open to remote working in the longer term, too. Off the back of their best financial year, they have some exciting plans in the pipeline and the new Data Analyst will have the opportunity to positively contribute the company’s ongoing success.
About the Data Analyst role
The new Data Analyst will report into the Data Director, and will work on interesting data projects in the retail and ecommerce space.
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst role:
- Devise and deliver data insight programmes.
- Query databases in SQL.
- Translate date into clear insights.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s digital dashboard product.
- Analyse and identify market trends in the retail/ecommerce space.
You’ll be an ambitious data analyst, either with experience in retail/ecommerce or a keen interest in retail/ecommerce data. You’ll be looking to join an entrepreneurial, flexible and supportive company, where you can make a big impact.
Skills and experience needed for the Data Analyst role:
- Experience in a role focused on data analysis.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Power BI and VBA beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to communicate and present insights beneficial.
- Interest in the retail/ecommerce sector.