£35K - £38K
Leading franchisor of UK Estate Agents, with a global presence of residential properties across the UK and Europe. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a franchisor of a group of other renowned estate agents. With a well-respected name within the industry, they are committed to constantly delivering a highly professional service to their clients.
Perks of working here include being able to work from home two days per week.
About the Graphic Designer Role
Phenomenal opportunity for a Midweight Graphic Designer to develop and execute eye catching print marketing collateral, and some digital collateral, whilst acting as the brand guardian.
Key Responsibilities for the Graphic Designer
- Report into the Head of Brand and work in a small marketing team alongside the Senior Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager.
- Develop and execute eye catching marketing collateral including flyers, brochures, banners, templates, posters, websites etc.
- Give existing marketing collateral a refresh and redesign when required.
- Develop innovative concept ideas for campaigns.
- Adhering to the brand guidelines.
- Being responsive to daily artwork requests for local marketing materials including posters, flyers, brochures, online banners etc.
- Assist the Head of Brand in developing design briefs and selecting external creative agencies for ad hoc projects.
- Sending off work to print, sourcing and briefing print suppliers.
You are an experienced Graphic Designer, with a substantial amount of experience developing print marketing collateral.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Graphic Designer role, working for an in-house company.
- Substantial experience developing print marketing collateral i.e., flyers, brochures, posters etc, and some digital collateral.
- Strong understanding of working towards brand guidelines.
- You have the ability to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Solid visual skills and attention to detail.
- Out of this world written and communication skills.
- You are not afraid to work under set deadlines and work on multiple projects at a time.
For more information about the Graphic Designer role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.