Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Central London, hybrid role with flexible working from home (WFH)
Company: Education and training provider
Salary: £40k - £55k per annum + Benefits
About the Education Company
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join one of the leading professional education and training providers in the UK. They are a multi award-winning training provider, and partnered with very well-known Universities and education specialists, they offer a great variety of courses and have thousands of students across the globe. As a Social Media Manager, you will join their talented team in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working from home scheme. This is an exciting vacancy for a Social Media Manager to make an impact in a top training and education provider.
About the Social Media Manager role
As a Social Media Manager in a leading education and training business, you will own, manage and implement the social strategy across all the different channels. Also, your content creation skills and your ability to engage and grow audiences will be essential to raise the brand awareness of this great education and training provider.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Manager:
- Creating, owning and managing the social strategy for a great variety of social channels.
- Creating visual and written content (blogs, articles, posts, video, etc). You will be liaising with teams like marketing, digital, design, video production and the Head of Communications.
- Increasing engagement, audience and getting leads.
- Managing both organic and paid social and addressing both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Analysing data to optimise campaigns and reporting regularly to the senior team.
- Managing the community on different social channels.
You will have relevant experience as a Social Media Manager and working with multiple stakeholders across different marketing teams, working collaboratively, analysing campaign performance and maximising ROI and overall performance. Also, you’ll be a creative and skilled copywriter able to tell a story across different channels.
Skills and experience needed for the Social Media Manager:
- Relevant experience at Social Media Manager or similar level
- Strong copywriting skills (ability to tell a story across different formats).
- Great attention to detail skills and the ability to do market research.
- Experience with social media analytic tools and improving performance.
- Ideally you would have experience with both organic and paid social, Hootsuite and great people skills.
For more information about the Social Media Manager role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 1207. Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.