Job Title: Email Marketing Executive
Location: Central London, hybrid role with flexible working from home (WFH)
Company: Education and training provider
Salary: £30k - £35k per annum + Benefits
About the Education Company
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Email Marketing Executive to join one of the leading professional education and training providers in the UK. They are a multi award-winning training and education provider, and partnered with very well-known Universities and education specialists, they offer a great variety of courses and have thousands of students across the globe. As an Email Marketing Executive, you will join their talented team in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working from home scheme. This is an exciting vacancy for an Email Marketing Executive to make an impact in a top education and training provider.
About the Email Marketing Executive role
As an Email Marketing Executive in a leading education and training business, you will be responsible for creating and delivering email marketing and automation campaigns to effectively take their training and education services to market, specifically focused on lead generation goals. Also, you’ll be analysing campaign performance and running optimisation tests to increase engagement and lead generation for this great education and training provider.
Key Responsibilities for the Email Marketing Executive:
- Create and deliver email marketing campaigns to effectively target different customer groups, with a core focus on lead generation.
- Work with key stakeholders and assist with copy to deliver compelling propositions and marketing messages that resonate with the target audiences.
- Creation of landing pages and data capture forms related to email campaigns.
- Perform A/B testing to continually learn and improve on campaign results.
- Ongoing analysis of email marketing campaigns and reporting to stakeholders.
You will have relevant experience as an Email Marketing Executive or you’ve had more than 2 years of experience with email marketing, deliverability, testing and automation. Also, you will have great copywriting skills and a track record of using email as a lead generation channel.
Skills and experience needed for the Email Marketing Executive:
- 2+ years of experience at Email Marketing Executive level or doing similar duties.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Track record of using email as a lead generation channel.
- Strong insight and analysis experience, and ability to present well.
- Marketing automation platforms (like HubSpot).
- Experience running optimisation tests (A/B testing).
For more information about the Email Marketing Executive role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 1207. Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.