Junior Graphic Designer
Award winning Integrated digital and content marketing agency. Delivering exceptional social, content, digital marketing, and PR campaigns for all their clients. Working with leading brands within tech, sports and fashion, this agency’s mission is to create results.
Beautiful offices in the heart of Central London, you will the pleasure of working from home two days per week.
About the Junior Graphic Designer Role
Remarkable opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to design and produce attention grabbing presentations on PowerPoint and other presentation media.
- Report into the Head of Design.
- Design captivating graphics for a portfolio of clients and also assist with the agency’s internal graphic design.
- Design presentations on PowerPoint, following brand guidelines and using your creative thinking to advance the client’s style.
- Create infographics to translate data more visually.
- Develop mockups so that clients can visualise ideas.
- Design eye catching logos, social media graphics, website designs, report designs, branding and newsletters.
All About You!
- Minimum 10 month’s - one years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience designing presentations in PowerPoint is a must.
- Solid experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Strong layout, typography and image selection skills.
- Brilliant attention to detail.
- You have an ‘out of the box’ mindset.
For more information about the Junior Graphic Designer role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.