Job Title – Global Account Director - Account Management (70%) and New Business (30%)
Location – New York/New Jersey/Connecticut
Remuneration - Competitive salary + uncapped commission
About the company
An amazing opportunity to join a global financial services training company, with their main operations in the UK. Their clients include globally-leading investment banks, insurance firms, sovereign wealth funds, private banks and asset managers. They provide international coverage, which includes operations in London, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi – as well as a strong network of Associate Faculty across their centres of operation including the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
About the Global Account Director role
This is an exciting direct selling role, responsible for an amazing portfolio of high value clients.
The Global Account Director will own customer relationships and growth ambition on a global scale. With the expectation for broad client diversification that includes; new regions, new product and an even seasonal spread of revenue.
Responsibilities of the Global Account Director
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and prioritise client satisfaction.
- Own all aspects of sales and account management* for Tier 1 ("key") and Tier 2 clients, including lead generation, follow ups, face-to-face meetings, written proposals & RFPs, and new business pitches.
- Manage and forecast sales pipelines
- Execute cross-selling and up-selling techniques to grow opportunity value and the desired seasonality of the growth plan.
- Work with Product heads to deliver solutions, services and products that are appropriate to client needs and improve client engagement.
- Meet/exceed performance targets and objectives
- Conduct periodic reviews with clients
- Achieve account director targets and KPI’s
- Assist the creation and improvement of the company’s marketing offering
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across other departments to improve connectivity, deliver exceptional standards and quality of service
Requirements of the Global Account Director
- Experience within professional services sales, account managemet and/or Learning & Development, HR.
- Experience in identifying and meeting client needs through a range of products and services.
- Ability to sell effectively, including pitching proposals, influencing at a senior level.
- Ability to differentiate from the competition through the delivery of a responsive and proactive approach to client management.
- Experience of engaging with clients at a strategic and transactional level, using insight to influence outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a great ability to network both internally and externally
- Ability to present complicated information and ideas
- Client-first approach
They are an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within their company and the wider industry.