Job Title: Senior Account Director
Salary: £65k - £70k + Benefits
Company: Award winning digital, social, and creative agency
Location: Central London, Soho (hybrid)
Benefits: Weekly drinks, private health cover, wellness time off and a day off for your birthday!
About this digital and creative agency
Unique opportunity for a Senior Account Director or Account Director to join one of the best B2C digital, social, and creative agencies in London. This year they have been awarded at the Cannes Lions and last year they received the award as digital agency of the year. This excellent B2C digital, social, and creative agency works with top B2C brands similar to McDonald’s, Apple or Uber eats, and other exciting clients within the FMCG space. As a Senior Account Director, you will join their fun, dynamic and inspiring team in Central London, sometimes working at their great office and sometimes from home. You will be working collaboratively with strategists, content creators and social and influencer specialists. This is a fabulous time for a Senior Account Director or Account Director to join one of the most successful and fast-growing B2C agencies in London.
About this Senior Account Director role
As a Senior Account Director in a B2C digital, social, and creative agency, you will be a key player of the client service team, building relationships with clients and leading the development of creative programmes like a big content shoot, influencer campaigns or creating eye catching content on social media. You will lead a team of social experts, content creators and strategists to ensure a quality delivery for your clients within this fantastic B2C digital, social, and creative agency.
- Build and maintain client relationships, helping translate business challenges into world class social media campaigns.
- Provide strategic analysis and understanding to help shape client’s marketing programme.
- Communicate client’s objectives with your team to help drive the development of campaigns.
- Work across the full social media spectrum, including Facebook, Insta, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Lead a team of content creators, strategists, digital and social media specialists.
You’ll be a charismatic Senior Account Director or Account Director with solid social media and agency experience in a B2C environment. Also, you’ll have a background working with top brands, ideally within the FMCG space or you will have experience leading award-winning campaigns, which is exactly what this B2C digital, creative and social media agency is looking for.
Skills and experience needed:
- Solid agency experience in social media and B2C.
- Currently working at either Senior Account Director or Account Director level.
- Experience in recognised or popular brands, ideally within the FMCG sector or experience leading award-winning campaigns.
- Excellent account management, leadership, and project management skills.
For more information about the Senior Account Director role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at email@example.com or call 020 3826 1207. Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.